Third Party Funding

Agencies such as Labor and Industries, Employment Security Department (Trade Act), and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) offer financial assistance to some students. In addition, some employers may offer financial assistance to employees on a contract basis. For more information on setting up these accounts, stop by Student Accounts in W201E, email, or call (425) 739-8184. Vouchers and funding information may be faxed to (425) 739-8182.

Third Party Funding Partners