Photo student identification cards are available at no charge for currently enrolled students. ID cards serve as a library card and give access to the printing/copying.
Students requesting an ID card will need the following items:
- Picture identification
- Student Identification Number (SID)
- A copy of your current class schedule (proof of registration)
Order Your Student ID
Student IDs may be ordered in person or online. Online orders can take up to two weeks to process.
Student IDs can be requested in Enrollment Services, West Building, W200.
You can now order your Student ID via our safe and secure form! Online orders can take up to two weeks to process.
What You Need to Order Student IDs Online
- A copy of your driver's license, WA State ID, or other photo ID AND
- A color photo of yourself taken in the last 6 months. Photo guidelines and requirements:
- Do not use filters or photo-editing programs.
- Do not submit black and white photos.
- Do not wear sunglasses, headphones, earbuds, a hood, or a hat. Head coverings are acceptable only if for religious or medical purposes.
- Hands or hand gestures must not be visible.
- No one else may be in the photo.
- No mirror selfies.
- Use a clear image of your face from the shoulders up. You must be directly facing the camera, with your head in the center of the frame.
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open. Your head should not be tilted or your face obscured by hair or clothing.
- Use a plain white or solid color background. Do not digitally alter the background.
- Have someone take your photo if possible. Selfies are acceptable if all other requirements are met.
- Photo file size: 5GB maximum.